4 Hour Workshop
4pm - 8pm
1500 Sound Academy 8729 Aviation Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90301
- Breathing: Your source of strength
- Range: Singing high and low
- Performance: Bringing the song to life
- Harmony: Singing in a group as one
1500 Vocal Bootcamp
Pops Dopson is father to Rance Dopson, CEO of 1500 or Nothin. Pops brings experience from working with motown era artists: members of Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Earth Wind and Fire, and others.
Alex Dopson, his daughter, trained and developed members of 5th Harmony, worked with Faith Evans, Snoop Dogg, Terrace Martin and others.
Pops and Alex will break the class into study groups for focused training on the below subjects.
This class involves singing and getting feedback in a group setting - come prepared to work!
- Breathing: Exercise your diaphragm in conjunction with your vocal cords to master your instrument and build confidence.
- Range: The lower you can sing - the higher you can sing
- Performance: Developing your voice with your stage presence.
- Harmony: Learning sing with each other as one.